In these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the meanings set out below: “We”, “Us” or “Our” refers to Cude Design, it’s employees and any affiliates. “You” means the client or person responsible for any products or services purchased from Cude Design.
1.) Cude Design will not tolerate any form of harassment against its employees from customers or third parties and reserve the right to cancel a contract without refund in the event of unreasonable or inappropriate conduct. This includes threatening behaviour and abuse directed towards our employees. Let’s keep it friendly.
2.) Cude Design reserves the right to revise and amend an initial quote to a customer where needed.
2. B) All material provided by the client for the design of a website should be in digital format. This includes both text and images. We’re not being difficult, it just speeds things up!
2. C) Cude Design is not liable for any copyright infringement on images provided to us by a client. Please make sure the images you provide are yours to use and don’t belong to someone else.
2. D) Where images used on the website have been purchased by Cude Design on behalf of the client we are not liable for misuse of these images by either the client or any other persons who attempt to copy, alter or distribute the images to individuals or organisations.
2. E) We cannot be held responsible for anything seen to be adversely affecting your business operation, such as sales or profitability, which may be claimed as a direct result of the service offered by Cude Design.
2. F) Making second payment (see point 5) is an agreement that you approve the design of your website. Any further changes to the design may incur a fee.
3.) Whilst Cude Design offers hosting of websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service. We cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service.
3. B) You will be invoiced 14 days before the date that renewal of your hosting is due. If payment is made after the renewal date you may incur a charge.
3. C) You may transfer your website to another host at any time. If you wish us to transfer the website to another host, we will need to account for out time in doing so which is billable.
4.) Although domain names will be registered by Cude Design, the client is the legal owner of the domain and if requested the domain name can be transferred elsewhere. All costs involved in the domain transfer shall be met by the client.
5.) If the total cost of our services is below £800.00 we ask for 50% of the total fee before beginning work. The remain 50% will be paid on completion.
5. B) If the total cost of our services is above £800.00 we ask for 33% to begin work, 33% on a agreed milestone and the remaining 34% on completion. This amount is non-refundable and is used to guarantee the work.
5. C) When paying the second instalment on projects valued over £800.00, you agree to all design work on your website. Changes to the design after the second instalment has been paid may incur a further charge.
5. D) We require payment for the second instalment before continuing onto the next phase of your project.
5.E) If we do not receive suitable feedback within 4 weeks of providing the design we may invoice for work up until that point.
5. F) Once you make final payment you are signing off your project and agreeing that the work has been completed. Any changes requested once final payment has been made will have to be quoted for accordingly.
5. G) Only when final payment has been made do you fully own the website.
5. H) If additional work has been carried out during any phase of a project, we request full payment if the website is being transferred to your own personal hosting service.
5. I) SEO work must be paid in full to begin work.
5. J) If making payment by PayPal, 5% of the total invoice must be added to cover charges.
5. K) All invoices must be paid within 7 days of them being sent. If payment is not made you may incur a charge or disruption to your service.
5. L) Any time frames agreed by us and you do not include time awaiting payment or necessary files to continue work.
6.) The prices on our website are shown as a guideline to our costs. All work needs to be quoted for once we have received your full specifications.