If you are a business that currently sells CBD or Cannabis products and currently looking into ways of setting up such a company, you might have already started to ask yourself how you should accept payments from customers. Those who already run a CBD or Cannabis business might have found it difficult to get a suitable payment service, as not all of them will accept companies that trade in this kind of product. Thankfully, though, there is one reliable online merchant that you can use when selling your CBD oil products – Paytriot. Here’s our complete guide to using Paytriot to accept payments for all of your CBD oil products.
Who Are Paytriot Payments?
First of all, let’s take a look at what Paytriot actually is. It’s a London-based FCA-registered payments company and they can help businesses accept payments from all over the world. They have three main ways of accepting payments: by taking online card payments, over the phone, and by setting up subscription payments. Thanks to these many ways of accepting payments, you will find that using Paytriot to accept your payments will help to open up your business to a lot more customers based around the globe.
Paytriot are also one of the few firms that will accept payments for CBD companies. Not all online payment merchants will work with CBD businesses, but Paytriot has already teamed up with around 300 of these kinds of companies. If you choose to use them, you can be happy knowing that you are working with a payment merchant that conducts their banking in the UK and are fully FCA registered should anything go wrong.
Why Use Paytriot Payments To Sell CBD
There are a lot of great reasons to start accepting payments for your CBD oil products through Paytriot, not least of all that they are one of the few merchants that will actually work with your kind of company. Here are some of the other reasons that you might want to take note of.
- They Can Accept Different Currencies – It won’t matter where your customers are based or in what currency they want to pay as Paytriot will accept a wide range of different currencies.
- They Offer Very Competitive Rates – You will find that Paytriot’s services are very affordable thanks to their competitive rates. Lots of companies have found them to be the most affordable payment merchant to use when accepting payments for various CBD products.
- You’ll Be Paired With A Dedicated Relationship Manager – When you do decide to use Paytriot’s services, you will be teamed up with a UK-based relationship manager who will be dedicated to you and your company. They will help you with the whole set up and will always be available should you ever need to reach out to them with any queries or issues.
- They Boast Very High Conversion Rates – Lots of companies who start using Paytriot find that they start to convert a lot more leads, thanks to their use of the Specular tool.
- Safe And Secure Payments – There’s no need to worry about any stage of the transaction process when you accept payments for your CBD oil products through Paytriot either. They run a very tight ship and are a very secure service thanks to their Level 1 PCI DSS fully compliant payment gateway.
- Tailored Transactions Meet Your Needs – Paytriot can ensure that their payment acceptance methods suit your business by tailoring them to your needs and requirements. If you are interested in an alternative way of accepting payments, then it is really worth speaking to them about it.
- A Strong Reputation – Paytriot have managed to build up a really strong reputation for themselves and have worked with some big-name clients as a result. If you want to join the likes of Pizza Hut, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, and UK 44, then you should certainly sign up to Paytriot.
- It Can Link Up To Your WordPress And WooCommerce – One of the things that many business owners love about using Paytriot for payments is that it is so easy to incorporate their service into their current website or online shop. If you use WordPress for your site or use the ecommerce platform WooCommerce, then you will find that it is ever so easy to link up the Paytriot service. If this is something that you would like to do, make sure you mention it to one of their team when you start to set up your new account with them.
How To Get Started With Paytriot Payments And Start Accepting Payments For CBD & Cannabis Products
If you think that all sounds good and you want to start accepting payments for all of your CBD oil products with Paytriot, you will find that it is very easy to sign up. But first, you might want to get in touch with the team at Paytriot to make sure that all of your questions are answered and that you don’t have any queries left. Someone from the team will then be able to walk you through the steps you need to take to fully sign up.
First of all, you will need to provide some important paperwork for identification purposes. The usual KYC documents will be required, including your passport, proof of a bank account, and proof of your address. Once you have provided all of this proof of identity, you should then be set up with an account and ready to go within three days.
Ready to get started and put the wheels in motion to set up your new Paytriot account? If so, before you do submit your KYC documents and paperwork, you will need to get in touch with the company using the phone number listed on their website. Alternatively, you can send them a message using the enquiry form that can also be found on their website.
So, if you have decided that using Paytriot would be the best way to accept all payments for your CBD oil products, then why not reach out to them today. They will help you understand their service a lot better and will get you started in no time at all.